The FACC High-Tech and Innovation Committee is a group established by the French-American Chamber of Commerce of the Pacific Northwest (FACC PNW). Its purpose is to create an active network of French-speaking individuals (“Franco-phones”) and French / American companies sharing a common interest in High-Tech and Innovation.
The Committee actively coordinates formal and informal networking events throughout the year with the goals of:
- Facilitating the contact and the sharing of experience and best practices between participants ;
- Encouraging the creation of a learning environment fostering knowledge of innovative technology.
- Increasing the visibility and networking of French companies and/or French-speaking individuals in the PNW
- Providing analyses, information or business insights pertaining to the high-tech industry and innovation trends
- Advising or helping French startups to open offices in Washington State or American companies wishing to expand to France or to partner with French companies (complementing the activities of the French Chamber of Commerce team).
The group is open to anyone working in High-Tech or Innovation-focused companies located in the Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon and Idaho). There are approximately 10,000 French nationals in those states and at least an additional 5,000 French speaking-people.
More information on the committee click here
Senior Sales Director
This is an invitation-only event. Companies and persons interested in joining the Committee can contact trade(at)faccpnw.org or by calling 206-443-4703.
Check out our calendar of events here
Click on the name of the event to see more pictures
|High Tech and Innovation Committee|