- The FACC PNW will occasionally feature :
- specific job openings from our SMEs members HERE or on our newsletter (free registration),
- as well as openings for internships at the Chamber HERE;
Websites for volunteering:
Employment websites of the French companies with a subsidiary in the PNW:
- As a member of the FACC PNW you can access the listing of the French subsidiaries in the PNW for free.
To become a Member click HERE.
- If you are not a member, you can buy the listing HERE.
Building and strengthening your network are key when looking for a job. Different avenues can be explored:
- The FACC PNW Members Directory, only accessible to FACC Members, as well as FACC networking events put you in contact with the French-American Business Community of the PNW;
- The UFE, Seattle Chapter, (Union des Francais de l'Etranger) also provide social networking opportunities to the French Community of the Puget Sound Area;
- If you live in Washington, Oregon or Idaho, meetup groups in your area of expertise can be a useful resource to strengthen your network;
- Do informational interviews with employees of the companies or sector you are targeting, even though, there is no current opening;
- Keep your LinkedIn profile updated.
Please note that the visa you have is a key component of your research. To learn more about visas you can go to our sections on J-1 visas or go to the website of the U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs for any other types of visas.