What the Chamber expects of Interns:
- To be committed to the mission of the French-American Chamber of Commerce and France Education Northwest
- Fluency in French and English with a working understanding of American and French business practices and customs
- Commit 20-40 hours per week during office hours
- To have individual goals for their internship and to seek ways to meet these goals
- To be informed about projects they are working on and general Chamber activities
- To handle multiple tasks and priorities, with sometimes stressful deadlines
- To be detail-oriented in their work in such a way that the supervisor and other interns can continue the project
- To attend and provide assistance at 4-5 Chamber events during an average internship time period of 6 to 12 months. Attendance is expected at approximately 1 event per month
What Interns can expect from the Chamber:
- Experience working in a small, non-profit organization involved in promoting international understanding through programs, trade services and meetings
- Receive mentoring in the achievement of their goals, meet with people who can assist you with your employment goals
- Access to internationally-engaged business leaders, organizations and institutions in the Puget Sound area
- Opportunity to complete projects that can be used in a work portfolio or for credit.
Please only university/college students.
Availability & Application
The FACC PNW does not currently have any job or internship opportunities for 2017.
We are always looking for volunteers for our events. If you would be interested in becoming a volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.