We, the French American Chamber of Commerce in the United States, are a binational non-profit organization that seeks to contribute through the efforts of our chapters and members to the development and improvement of economic, commercial, and financial relations between France and the United States.
To achieve this objective
- We will encourage sales of goods and services between both countries and promote better international understanding.
- We will provide information on the economy and business environment to French and American enterprises to help promote investment by commercial and industrial enterprises of each country in the other.
- We will work with various French and U.S. governmental and economic agencies, diplomatic and consular agents and other associations in France and the U.S. that pursue similar goals.
- We are committed to providing the highest level of service to our members and representing the interest of members to external organizations.
- We will facilitate the interaction among our members to foster continuing good economic, commercial and financial relationships between France and the United States of America.